My lovely Blogger followers!

Saturday 10 January 2015

More of the La-La Land Crafts CHA 2015 new release!

Are you loving the new La-La Land Crafts release that the design team have been showcasing off over at the blog here?  There are some real cuties and gorgeous dies in it!  Here are my DT make for today...

La-La Land Crafts goodies I used:

Copics used:
Face: E000, E00, E21, R02, R05
Hair: E50, E51, E53
Outfit: C03, C05, YG01, YG25, Y11, Y31, Y26, R20, R22, BG10, BG53, BG57

Isn't she sweet?  I love the Paper Dolls - each and every one of them!  And I totally love the new dies, especially that stitched zigzag one!  I used KaiserCraft papers and kraft cardstock for the base.

Here's a look again at all of the new release...




Check out the rest of the gorgeous DT projects over at the blog here.  I'll be back tomorrow with another new release make!



9 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

I love your creation! hugs Pops x

Brandi R said...

Absolutely the sweetest card! Love seeing your talent ♥ Thank you so much

JanR said...

Awww! So sweet!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a sweet image, pretty colours and wonderful die cuts.
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous and cute Mary, I love the colours too hun.

Donna x

Joey said...

This is too cute! adorable image and love the design. Jo x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How fabulous Mary! Love the colours and that wonderful zig zag die. Susan x

Fabiola said...

oh! trop mignon Mary, biz

Christine L said...

I did smile when I saw this sentiment Mary.. my answer would be too many candles to fit on my cake!! LOL! LOVING what you did with this lady.... and I think I'll just have to have those chevron stitched dies.. and maybe one or two others..... (ahem)!

Hugs
Christine x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin