My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 30 January 2015

Cookie love

When I saw the For the Boys theme for this week's La-La Land Crafts inspiration, I thought of this little dude straight away and created this card...


Copics used:
Face: E000, E00, E21, R02, R05
Hair: C03, C05, C07, C09
Outfit & tray: C03, C05, C07, B91, B93, B97, R02, R05, R08, E31, E33



This guy is so adorable and I love his hat!  I kept it pretty clean and simple as I thought the papers by NitWit Collections did enough for it!

Check out the rest of the DT creations over at the blog here!  I will be back later with my Alicia Bel DT post - ta ta for now!


10 comments:

Kerri said...

Ok that is a very cute card and your colouring is awesome!! I love stopping by your cards are awesome!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Mary love the sweet image fabulous colour's and design have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx :)

aussie aNNie said...

Mary your creativity rocks, love this image and your colouring is just gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend.xx {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Chrissy said...

Fabulous colouring Mary and love the papers and hanging hearts..what a cutie.Have a wonderful weekend..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous hanging hearts.
Sue xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh he is so adorable, love the cute card design.

Jane said...

Who doesn't love cookies - fab as always Mary
Jane

Tina said...

adorable...love the cute hearts and this cute little guy...

Fabiola said...

mignon! biz

Christine L said...

A really cute guy.... and he cooks too!! What more could we want?? Gorgeous card as always hon!

Hugs
Christine x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin