My lovely Blogger followers!

Friday 10 October 2014

Hidden extra

It's time for some Hidden Extra inspiration over at the La-La Land Crafts blog this week and there's already been some amazing projects this week!  I must say that I didn't have a clue what to do for it and then I saw how upset one of work friends at the moment so I decided to make her this card to encourage her to make those changes in her life that she keeps talking about but never seems able to take forward...



I'm pretty pleased with how this came out and I really hope it cheers my friend up.  I used lots of lovely LLLC dies - Beautiful Day Sentiments SetLotus DieStitched Scallops Border Die and Open Leaf Flourish Die.  I used papers from the Lili of the Valley Country Meadow pad.

Okay, well that is it from me today but I'll be back this weekend with my Doodlelicious Diva make - ttfn!


14 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! This really pretty!

Sammy said...

Oh how brilliant! LOVE that the flowers are attached to the insert and come out! I'm sure your friend will really appreciate it! x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous flower pot card Mary your flowers are really pretty

Anne

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMGosh, you knocked this out of the box. How BEAUTIFUL is that????? I really LOVE the sentiment. So inspiring.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the design and such a fabulous sentiment.
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is so beautiful Mary… I love the design… the flowers and leaves are gorgeous!… and what wonderful inspirational words for your friend! this is sure to cheer her up!! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How lovely Mary and what a lovely sentiment and so true! Hope it does the trick for your friend. Susan x

Chrissy said...

Love the design Mary and the hidden sentiment..gorgeous flowers and colours.I'm sure this will help your friend..

luv CHRISSYxx

Squirrel x said...

Oh Mary, this is amazing hun, such a pretty creation, and the words of that hidden sentiment are inspirational. I LOVE IT! Hugs xx

Sarah said...

Such a kind and beautiful thing to make for a Friend in need Mary. I'm sure it was much appreciated xx

Kathleen said...

Mary this is so different for you and I have to say I was a little shocked when I saw it was you, but it is fabulous, a gorgeous creation.

Kath x

Fabiola said...

super joli, quelle belle création, biz

Christine L said...

This is one stunning card Mary.... but that sentiment.... how perfect for your colleague that's struggling with the thought of change... Hope she loved it and embraced the thought behind it!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so stunning mary.really clever design and i love the pretty flowers :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin